This super deluxe double room is situated in the western direction. This room is located on the 3rd floor. Both side of the room are open to the nature, one can have a wonderful view of the snow-capped mountain ranges from the western window. The floor area of the room is nearly 290sq ft with its entrance facing the western direction. Its washroom can be located in the South-Eastern corner with a small sitting area. A certain German Tourist preferred this room due to its wide access to nature and warmth provided by the nature.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
The room is named after a hot water spring located in Borong village in the western side of the hotel. ‘Tatopani’ means hot water. The naturally sulphurated water of this spring is hotter than that of Ralong and is more easily accessible with halfway motorable road.
In this hot spring there is more rush considering the easy access to the spot. The waterbody is more spacious and comparatively larger than other springs which helps in accommodating more commuters.
This natural hot water spring is also situated at the bank of river Rangit bordering the west district of Sikkim. One has to follow the same route as that of the Tinkitam Tato Pani, aprt form that one can enjoy the Chill khola waterfalls and the hanging bridge in addition.
The comfort availed in this Super Deluxe Room can be compared to that of the comfort gained in Borong natural hot spring.