This super deluxe double room is located in the Northwest direction. This is a cosy and comfortable room with a mini sitting area separated from the bedroom area, an inbuilt hearth (Fireplace) is right in front of the sitting area. This room can be entered facing the northwest direction from the lobby of the 3rd floor. The washroom can be located in the north-east corner of the room. The total area of the room is approximately 190sq ft.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
This room is named after a hot spring situated at Ralong village in the northwest side. The village and the monastery can be seen from the room itself apart from Mainam, Bhaley Dhunga, Kanchendzonga mountain range.
Ralong hot water spring is not yet connected by road and one needs to walk along the village road. The naturally sulphurated water is more hotter than that of Tinkitam tato pani. The name Ralong tato pani means hot spring located in the village Ralong. There is less rush in this hot spring as one has to ache his/her muscles in order to reach the place. Since the water is more hotter so it is more effective so people suffering from severe illness and ailments come to this spring after losing hope everywhere, many people have returned home with a smile on their face as the ailments do really vanish. Enroute one can enjoy the Tathagatha Tsal (Budhha Park), Rock climbing area, Deorali view point, Ralong Monastery.