This super deluxe semi suite room is located in the eastern direction. It is located on the 3rd floor. It is quite spacious with an area of around 290sq ft. This room has a mini seating area in front of the inbuilt hearth (Fireplace), suitably decorated wardrobe with jewellery safe. One can enter the room from the southern direction facing north and its washroom can be located in the north-western corner.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrs X 7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
The ultra luxurious and innovative design of the bathroom is based on the concept including dry area, semi-dry area and wet area to suit your varied needs.
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
This room is named after a hot spring situated in the south-west direction along the western border of South Sikkim on banks of the river Rangit. The hot spring has natural sulphur in the water which is believed to heal almost all ailments. It can be reached by two routes. One can go through Rayong village via Tinkitam village and traverse downhill the river Rangit to reach. The other is to travel through the Legship-Jorethang road crossing the river Rangit to the southern side.
People from all over flock to this spot to soak in this hot water spring during peak winter. Tinkitam is the native village of the great football star of India Bhaichung Bhutia.
The comfort availed at Tinkitam Tato pani can equated to that of the semi suite room,