This economy room is located in the south-eastern direction. The room is located in the southeast corner of the hotel and is kept considerably hotter than other rooms that is why it is named after a village having a hot spring.
Apart from other rooms it has got more space for luggage racks in the south-western corner, better wardrobe. One has to enter the room facing east and the washroom is located in the north-eastern corner. The total area of the room is approximately 170sq ft.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The twin cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
- Thermos flask with hot water to suit the cold climatic condition.
The room is named after a village having a natural hot water spring which contains natural form of sulphur in the water. The village is mostly inhabitated by the Gurung Tribe. The hot water spring is generally enjoyed in the winter time. People from all over the state and neighbouring countries like Bhutan and Nepal flock to this hot water spring and naturally heal their ailments.
There are considerable number of home-stays and resorts in the village. The Chill Khola waterfalls and hanging bridge are famous tourist points beside the famous Ralong monastery on the way. The village falls in the North-Western direction which is in the boundary of west, south & north districts.