This deluxe room is located in the western direction. One can enter the room facing the west from the lobby of the 2nd level. Immediately after entering the room one faces the western window from where one can get the mesmerizing panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas. The washroom can be located in the south-west corner of the room. The total area of the room is approximately 200sq ft. The room is exactly symmetrical as it has got NO inbuilt hearth (fireplace) facility. All other facilities are intact as a super deluxe room.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
The room is named after one of the four famous holy caves of Sikkim where Guru Padhmasambhava had meditated during the 8th century during his spiritual entourage to Tibet. As already explained the four administrative zones of modern Sikkim have originated from the sanctity of these four holy caves.
The Dechenphu cave, which is beyond 50-60kms towards the western direction. On the way to this cave one can enjoy the several places of tourist interest having serene natural beauty like Bon monastery, Mangbrue monastery, Kirateshwar Dham, west district HQ Gyalshing, Pelling & Darap. After which one has to trek to reach the holy cave.It is strongly believed that the blessing of the Guru Padmasambhava from this cave is still taking care of the western administrative setup for the implementation of truthful & righteous administration. This cave is located in the modern day west district of Sikkim. People from all walks of life flock to this spot in order to attain peace of mind. This caves sees different kinds of people, some come to pray for their dear ones, some come to meditate, some come to pour their problems, some come to get rid of their ailments and all of them return home with a great satisfaction.
Now this room is named so as to attain similar degree of comfort and satisfaction in this eco-friendly hotel.