This super deluxe twin room is located in the western direction and is situated on the 4th floor. The total area of the room is approximately 290sq ft, the entrance of this room is located in the western side. While entering the room one faces the west direction windows which offer a magnanimous view of the snow capped peaks, many west district towns like Gyalshing, Pelling, Tashiding. The wardrobe and luggage rack is located in the eastern & north-eastern walls, the washroom is located in the south-western corner of the room. Being on the 4th level one can enjoy the natural beauty from this room. The inbuilt hearth (fireplace) well decorated with ceramic tiles is located in the south-eastern corner of this room.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
This room is named after a holy Dham called Kirateshwar Dham located 25kms away from the hotel towards the west direction. This is actually a Shiva temple where lord Shiva had taken the form of Kirateshwar during the spiritual tour to Van Vicharan. This spot is located in South Sikkim on the banks of the river Rangit on the way to Gyalshing-Pelling . The Kirateshwar temple geographically lies in Hingdam village of South Sikkim which touches the border of West district.
The entire spiritual entourage of Lord Shiva, Van Vicharan and Lord Shiva taking the form of Kirateshwar is explained din the Shiva Mahapuran. It is believed that this the exact spot where Shiva, Parvati & Arjuna had their conversation on taking down the boar.
There are various other stories written in the scriptures regarding this spiritual entourage and this important spot.
Local people flock there to offer prayers to Lord Shiva during the month of Shrawana. The bolbum procession is carried out by the locals and even interested foreigners in this spot. One can go and meditate in this spot on the banks of the river Rangit to attain peace.
The experience in this room is similar and can be compared to the Kirateshwar Dham as the room is peaceful and comfortable just like the temple.