This super deluxe suite room is located in the eastern direction. This room has plenty of space, nearly 360sq ft. This room is divided into two parts by a half wall separating the sitting area and the bedroom area. The fireplace is situated in the south-western corner. One has to enter the room from the north-east corner facing southwards. The washroom is located in the north-eastern corner attached to the eastern portion. The wardrobe is placed on the eastern wall, two concrete slabs are additionally attached in the south eastern corner. A small window in the eastern side acts as a gateway for the sunrays in the morning.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
This room is named after a Mahadevsthan. Mahadev means the lord of lords, referring to the great Lord Shiva. The cave is located in the north-eastern side of Ravongla ina village called Lingee which is the native village of the entire family of the proprietor.
The villagers chant Rudram (vedic mantra) 108 times in the month of Shrawan in this cave. Many people turn forth to the cave to perform strenuous penance in order to renunciate from the worldly pleasures of life. Enroute to the cave one can enjoy Ramba waterfalls & ethnic village lifestyle with a focus on village tourism.