This super deluxe room is located in the north-western direction. One can enter the room facing the north-western direction from the lobby of the 2ndrd floor. The washroom can be located in the north-eastern corner of the room. The total area of the room is 200sq ft. The natural fire place is located in the North-Western corner of the room near bed side tool.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
Apart from these common features the room is equipped with:
- Shower Cap
- Bath & Hand Towel
- Bath Mat
- Bucket, mug & bath tool
- Sanitary bins
- Wall Mixer & Telephone Shower
- Shoe Shine
- Pair of slippers
- Coffee & Tea Maker
The room is named after one of the four famous holy caves of Sikkim where Guru Padhmasambhava had meditated during the 8th century. As already explained the four administrative zones of modern Sikkim have originated from the sanctity of these four holy caves.
The Sarchogbephu cave, which is only 8kms away (aerially) from the hotel, is located in the eastern direction. It is strongly believed that the blessing of the Guru Padmasambhava from this cave is still taking care of the eastern administrative setup for the implementation of truthful & righteous administration. This cave which faces eastwards is serene and natural. On the way to this cave one can enjoy enormous natural beauty out of which one can be singled out i.e. the view of seven hills (Saat patrey pahaad).