This economy room is located in the eastern side. The room is entered from the western side and its washroom is located in the south-eastern corner. The total area of the room is approximately 160sq ft. Through a small window in the eastern side bask the wintery sunrays.
It has the following features:
- 12mm thick thermal insulation with 3mm woollen wall to wall carpets on the floor for protection against the biting cold.
- Wall panelling with one of the strongest bamboos (Mal Baas) of the state.
- The twin cots are made up of the costliest timber wood locally called Rani Chaanp generally used for furniture in Sikkim.
- Bamboo (mal baas) furnished luggage rack and shoe rack. Mini wardrobe also available.
- Suitably decorated ceiling with mal baas mat all across.
- Intercom & call-bell facilities are supported with Central eco-friendly solar water heating system.
- All the illumination is done with eco-friendly and energy saving LED lights/T.V.
- The washrooms are comfortably sized and finished with marble/ceramic tiles with Hot and Cold water available 24hrsx7days.
- Thermos flask with hot water to suit the cold climatic condition.
This room is named after a point in the Rayong village where one can enjoy the magnificent view of the sun kissed golden mountains during sunrise on a clear day. This point was explored during the initial stages of tourism promotion in Ravongla. The sunrise view can be compared to the view from Tiger Hill of Darjeeling and Kanyakumari of Tamil Nadu.
The sunrise view point in Rayong is around 8kms drive from Ravongla and the route touches the native village of the icon of Indian Football Bhaichung Bhutia. This route experiences snowfall as well during the peak winters. This route is naturally rich and beautiful, the pines, the forests, the mini bamboos (Paryangs & Mallingo) all account for the natural scenic beauty. The view of the snow capped peaks is unmatched.